65 Watt Solar Attic Fan by Natural Light
60 Watt Solar Attic Fan by Natural Light
Solar Attic Fan with remote 60 Watt Panel operates at 1900 cfm in full sun and can vent up to 3100 sq. ft.
Availability: Out of stock
The Solar Attic Fan is a simple and environmentally sensible solution that can save you money. Powered completely by free solar energy, this sleek and efficient vent is both compact and quiet. Fully operational right from the box, it installs easily, with no electrical wiring, no expensive electrician and city permits. And let's not forget powerful! Operating at a whopping 1900 cfm in full sun, a single solar attic fan unit can vent up to 3100 square feet. Place it wherever you need improved circulation: attics, lofts, workshops, storage sheds, garages, even barns.
Critical Factors which impact solar powered attic fans that are unique to our product:
- Minimize backpressure of exhaust gases. Natural Light Energy Systems Solar Attic Fan incorporates an angled throat within the flashing design that provides a venturi effect, increasing airflow. The Natural Light Energy Systems Solar Attic Fan was designed from the ground up to minimize obstructions in the flashing and shroud.
- Maximize the exposure of the sun to the solar panel. The Natural Light Energy Systems Solar Attic Fan is designed with an adjustable mounting bracket which holds the solar panel that allows for angling the panel for maximal exposure to the suns rays. The mounting bracket also allows for remote mounting of the solar panel and for optimal panel / flashing placement on any roof.
- Minimizes the ambient temperature of the solar panel: Because power output of any solar panel rapidly declines as temperature increases, having air circulating around the panel gives the best performance possible. By adjusting the panel up off the lid, the solar panel mounting bracket allows for an envelope of cool air to continually circulate around the entire solar panel! Natural Light also powder coats the entire solar attic fan assembly in a neutral gray color ensuring that the lid of the solar attic fan does not act as a heat sink which would increase the temperature of the solar panel.
- Adaptable to any location, roof type, in any environment.
Benefits of Attic Venting
- Extends the Life of your Roof...
Venting reduces heat build-up on your roof shingles and underlayment.
- Reduces the Load on your HVAC System...
In hot summer months, an attic vent saves money on your electric bills and reduces wear on your AC unit.
- Prevents Damaging Ice Damming...
In cold winter months, attic air circulation slows the snow melting on the roof and refreezing as ice at the eaves.
- Reduces Moisture Build-up in the Attic...
Excessive moisture trapped in the attic causes a variety of problems including rust, wood rot and attic insulation damage. Reducing moisture also eliminates the growth of mold and fungus which can cause respiratory problems
- Increases Fresh Air Circulation...
Attic fans reduce vapor buildup generated by every day activites such as showering and cooking.
¹ Garage Exhaust Vent Kits are recommended to be used with the 10 or 20 watt solar attic fans.
|Delivery||S - 3 to 5 Business Days|