VCE 3046 - Velux Electric Venting Curb Mount Skylight - Shipping Included!
Designed for curb mounted installations, the VCE electric venting skylight is the ideal daylighting solution for overhead applications. It brings in abundant natural light and with the touch of a button, opens to let in fresh air. And if you forget to close it, the VCE also closes automatically in case of rain.
Factory Installed Blind now optional!
All Velux electric venting skylights now come with the option of a factory installed blind! These remote controlled blinds are available in either a blackout or light filtering material and in an assortment of colors. Blackout blinds block out 98% of the lights whereas light filtering blinds are translucent, designed to soften the light and eliminate glare.
- Blackout Blinds – Blocks 98% of the light.
- Light filtering Blinds – Diffuse the light, reduce glare and offer increased privacy.
The VCE skylight installs on site-built curbs with slopes between 0° (flat or 0:12) and 60° (20:12).
The VCE skylight comes with a pre-installed concealed motor and control system. An integrated rain sensor automatically closes your skylight during rain or inclement weather!
Convenient remote control
The VCE skylight opens and closes quietly from anywhere in the house using our new innovate RF remote control (included).The KLI 110 wall mounted keypad and the KLF 100 interface to home automation systems are also available.
Energy efficient glass options
All VELUX skylight glazings are built using energy efficient, LoE3, Argon gas injected dual glass panes. The VCE skylight comes with your choice of the following glazing options, each designed to meet the needs of specific building situations:
- Impact glass - Special safety glass designed to meet code requirements for hurricane prone areas (Available for select sizes)
- Laminated glass - Tempered safety glass with extra laminated pane for added safety and comfort
- White laminated glass - Tempered, laminated safety glass with a white coating to provide diffused lighting (Contact us for availability and pricing)
The VCE skylight is designed for simple and weathertight installations on site-built curbs. It features factory applied gaskets to seal out wind and water for a weathertight installation.
Flashing options for a weathertight installation
These flashing systems help ensure a weathertight installation for your VCE skylight:
- VELUX ECL step flashing for curb mounted skylights is available for shingles and other low-profile roofing materials only on roofs with pitches greater than 10°. Site-built flashings are required for other roofing materials and roof pitches less than 10°.
- VELUX ECW tile flashing for curb mounted skylights is available for tile and other high-profile roofing materials only on roofs with pitches greater than 15°. Site-built flashings are required for other roofing materials and roof pitches less than 15°.
The VCE skylight is constructed with maintenance free white frames and sashes that insulates and strengthens the unit. An insect screen, a stainless steel chain operator and aluminum cladding are also standard.
|Rough Opening||30 1/2" x 46 1/2"|
|Delivery||S - 3 to 5 Business Days|