FSR M02 - VELUX Fixed Deck Mount Replacement Skylight
The Replacement FS (FSR) skylight, allows a finished opening variance of 2” on width and height for an ideal fit where the front of the drywall will be under the white skylight frame. An additional 2” in width and height variance will allow the skylight to fit the opening, but additional trim will be required.
• 2.75” deck seal to span wider or less accurate openings
• Replace the old skylight from the roof with little trim needed
• No drywall groove to match existing construction - simply trim the drywall to the opening
The FSR skylight installs on roofs with slopes between 14° (3:12) and 85° (137:12).
Pick&Click! ™ pre-installed
The new innovative Pick&Click! ™ brackets make blind installation on your skylight a snap! Every FSR skylight comes pre-installed with Pick&Click! ™ brackets that allows for fast and easy installation of sunscreening blinds and accessories.
The FSR skylight comes standard with energy efficient, Tempered LoE3 glass.
All VELUX skylight glazings are built using energy efficient, LoE3, Argon gas injected dual glass panes.
The smooth, low-profile of the FSR skylight does not obstruct your roofline.
Sunscreening options for optimal light control
The FSR skylight is compatible with several manual and solar sunscreening accessories including:
- Blackout Blinds – Blocks the light. Available in solar and manual versions.
- Venetian Blinds - Accurate glare and light control. Available in manual versions.
- Roller Blinds - Diffuse the light. Available in solar and manual versions.
|Rough Opening||30 1/16" x 30"|
|Delivery||C - Most Areas Up To 15 Business Days|